Friday, March 19, 2010

Confessions of a dead girl 7

7. To You: Things I'm not gonna do


I'm not gonna tell you that they're not gonna be true to you either. 
I'm not gonna tell you that you'll suffer as- or maybe worse than- I did. 
I'm not gonna beg and plead you for explanations as to why, just why were those things directed to me, even when I considered you my friends. 
I'm not gonna expect you to change or improve. I'm not gonna hope that someday you'll realize your mistake and have a change of heart and come apologizing to me.
Neither am I going to wish for your harm. 
I just know you'll get what's coming to you, something fitting for what you did. I just know that it's coming for you and soon you'll know how it feels. I'm not even gonna stick around and wait and watch when it comes. It's just enough that someday it will. And that day, you'll regret. Really. Each one of you. I'm not cursing. I'm not entitled to that. I just know what goes out comes back around. It's a fact.
You'll see that soon too. 
And I'm not even gonna wish you luck.


to be continued...

2 comments:

  1. Arent you being too unreasonable here, girl? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But then, people aren't always reasonable. Neither those who do stuff, nor them whom those things are done unto. :)

    ReplyDelete